Small and English. Gleeky and Petrolhead. Reader and Writer. Random and Predictable. Mental.
Switch the DVD player off from Space Precinct and the TV goes back to SyFy channel…
Star Trek: Deep Space 9. Screen full of Bashir. From one teen crush to another. I think we can safely say I had a type!
(Same probably applies for Jane Castle and Jadzia Dax. But 15 year old me didn’t realise that. But also. Had. A. Type.)
Current status: weeping over how pretty Jack Haldane is.
It was a “watch a random DVD” sort of afternoon. HELLO SPACE PRECINCT IT HAS BEEN WAY TO LONG!
100 days of music
day 26 | Stay (I Missed You) - Lisa Loeb
now, i know that i did something wrong
'cause i missed you
yeah, i missed you.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Our lives would be easier if guys understood these thiings.